10 Common eCommerce mistakes to avoid in 2022
Building your own online store is considered the simplest way to reach and stay connected with your target costumers, considering you don’t have to set up a brick-and-mortar shop and wait costumers to walk in, that is if they do. However, it is easier said than done. Some of the worst eCommerce mistakes if not rectified on time, can stop your shop before it even takes off.
Commerce Care is here to help! We bring you 10 most common mistakes to avoid when it comes to your Commerce Platforms.
1. Your product descriptions are matching the ones used by your competitors
2. Duplication of title pages
3. Poor quality of product images on your website
4. Non-responsive webpage design
5. Slow loading page
6. Outdated technology implemented in your website
7. Having poor or no SEO
8. Poor product and service segmentation strategies
9. Having just one form of marketing strategy
10. Developing pushy conventional ads
And more importantly, choose the right partner for your business ideas. A good business partner should have skills that support and compliment your own.
That’s where Commerce Care will jump in.